Friday, July 22, 2011

Fashion For Less: Watch Out!

Hello!  This week has just flown by.  Lately I've been unpacking, working, & haven't found time to blog.  These past weeks have been all about pining to Pinterest, collecting fun images, & plain 'ol relaxing in my down time.

So now that I have a whole collection of things I want to share, I thought I'd start by sharing an image that has two styles/accessories I love: scarves & watches.


I love the double watch look & often sported it during college.
I still have some of my accessories stashed away that need to be unpacked 
so I can't wait to get back to this trend!
I also have a rack full of scarves & I remember when I fell in love with them.
This one in a cute little bow is to die for!

I like to say I collect scarves, but the truth is, I pretty much collect everything!
I love the unique finds from thrift shops & other second hand stores.

Since I love polyvore, I decided to look through a few pages of watches to find some 
that I'd love to sport double.



My fave place to find unique watches? The thrift store!
All of the watches in this set are $10 & up.  The top right one is over $2,000! (wwwhhhaaatttt!?!?!?)

But you can totally DIY one of them with an old watch face & leather/fabric from the craft store.
I am working on making a really cool watch DIY to share here! 
(keep a look out!)

What are your fave accessories? I'd love to know!

ps. I am linking to this great Friday Fancies link party over at Long Distance Loving!
Check out the other awesome entries & vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...