Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Inspiration - Music

Hi, I'm Jenni


Hi, I'm Jenni by est1839 featuring short shorts

This is my first-ever Inspiration Board, so don't lose faith in me - I'll get the hang of it!
I wanted to combine something about my art (music) with a list of clothes I can fantasize about having without draining my grad school savings.
In music, there is a technique called "text-painting" where composers would manipulate the melody of a piece to match the emotion of a set of text.  It gives shape and feeling to the piece, which I hoped would become clear with this fabulous, fabulous striped blazer from welikefashion.com (Just Female Blazer Sari).  Everything else seems effortless, like a great performance, and versatile, like a great performer.
Besides, nothing says "adventure" like blue velvet boots by Alexander McQueen.

XOXO,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...