Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We Love Today: I Always Need More...

Accessories!!
That's right, I love me some accessories.  Working at Claire's for about 3 years didn't help either.  I'd walk out of the store after each shift having bought loads of rings, necklaces, etc.  I loved it!  I got to see the new things before any one else did.

I am sure you all know about pinterest, so here are some things I love 

ps. you can follow all of our pinterest boards by clicking on the links in the side bar!


I took a jewelry class in college where we cast rings & what not.
I would have loved to take it again because the first time was all about learning how to make things.
I never really got the hang of it until the end of the class.
I love silver & gold together.  Is that wrong??


This watch just screams style.  I have a thing for collecting watches.
Well, let's say I have a thing for collecting things
I think this can totally be DIY'ed! Stay tuned for an update on that!

It's about the middle of summer now & you would think I'd have my full summer wardrobe all put together.  But since I've been moving, that is totally not the case! 
I still have loads to bring over to the new house.

Do you have any Summer accessory staples?
Is there something you wear all year round?


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...