Friday, July 29, 2011

What I Wore: Fiesta Dinner Style

So recently I got a iPhone (whomp whomp).  I do love the heck out of it.  It is a phone, camera, mini-computer, music station, etc all in one.  My purse is so much lighter.

Now I will say that I have about 1,000 toy camera apps on my phone (more like 6 or so) & I love them.  This one was taken with Instaplus (an app to go with Instagram).  It was before I stepped out to a delicious Mexican Restaurant with some friends.


Look how hipster I am.....

So I thought I'd share with you my summer go to outfit inspiration from, guess where, Polyvore!

Check the set out here

During the summer I live in casual clothes.  For me (my size & my modesty) sometimes sleevless & shorts aren't an option.  I either opt for shorts with a tee from Forever21 or shorts with a light cardigan. 
I like wearing cardigans into the summer because layers are my friend.
I suggest picking up cardigans that are jersey knit & short sleeve to keep cool during the heat.
Strappy sandals, a messenger bag, & watch are essential.  I can't live if I don't have my watch on.
(I forgot it last night & was constantly looking at my bare wrist!)

I also mix brown & black.  I think if there is an equal mix that the taboo isn't too bad.

What do you live in in the Summer time? 

Do you have instagram? follow me! I always post them to twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...